Our Returns and Cancellation Policy
Here at Flooring Hut we pride ourselves in supplying top quality goods at great value. However, sometimes projects don't go to plan or we change our minds. Here's our jargon-free terms for Returns and Cancellations.
| Your right to cancellation or return of your purchase
*We will be happy to issue your refund on receipt of goods in an unopened, unused and undamaged condition. See below:
Change of Mind (within 14 days)
If you change your mind, you can cancel your order up to 14 days after the day of delivery with the return of goods back to Flooring Hut at your expense, with no restocking fee.
Change of Mind (after 14 days)
After 14 days we can still refund or exchange your goods, but you will be charged a 15% restocking fee (restrictions apply). We are unable to accept returns outside of 30 days from the date the goods were received by the customer.
Faulty and/or Damaged Goods
If your order arrives with a manufacturing fault or damages, we ask you to report this within 5 days and we will make all the necessary arrangements to have the goods replaced without cost to you.
How to return your purchase
1. Please contact us via Email (email@example.com) or Phone to start the returns process.
2. Our customer service team will supply you with a returns number.
3. Please send the goods back to the Flooring Hut returns address:
Flooring Hut Ltd, c/o Burgess Flooring Ltd, Unit 6-7, 15 Southcourt Road, Worthing, BN14 7DF.
4. Once the goods have been received, we will start the process of refunding you using the details provided at purchase.
Your responsibilities when returning your order
• You are responsible for arranging courier transport and for the safe return of goods (making sure they are well protected).
• Costs for damaged goods will be taken from the total amount refunded.
• Please remember, in all situations where there is no manufacturing fault, you are responsible for returning the goods to us, at your expense, in complete, unused, and in "as new" condition and within 30 days of purchase.
*Products that cannot be returned
• Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for products which are bespoke, made to your specifications or cut from a roll unless they’re faulty. Important note: Bespoke, cut to a specific size rolls of Cormar and Abingdon carpets cannot be returned or refunded once the goods have been delivered to your chosen delivery address.
• We cannot except returns for the following items: Accessories, Glue, Liquids, Screeds, Tools, Tubs, Bags and LVT Design/Feature/Inlay Strips.
When we have the right to decline your return request
In some circumstances we may refuse your return, with the following reason
• Goods and Services worth £42.00 or less.
If your order arrives as arranged but we're unable to deliver because there's nobody home, there's inadequate help available, the goods are refused, or the order is cancelled whilst in transit (goods are in transit 24 hours before the chosen delivery date) you will be liable for any additional costs incurred for the goods being returned.